Follow me darlings!

Monday, October 25, 2010

A dear friend

My dear friend Fion is leaving the country. It's very sad indeed. Friends leave me one by one. Her husband is in Hong Kong, and it's only the right thing to do. I met her in College, i remember she came up to me to ask me for an assignment, and since then we were always together in school until we graduated. She is my very mature yet childish friend. She is my very busy friend who seldom has time to pick up her phone, and when i catch her at a time that she does, i'm very lucky.

I'm very fortunate to have met such a wonderful person in my life, she is such a sweet sweet beautiful person in every way possible.

Thank you for giving me the opportunity to be the maid of honor at your wedding. It was fun shopping for your wedding dress and looking at bridesmaid dresses with you. you've also introduced me to your wonderful fun family. Conversing and eating ice cream with your mom made me feel mature. Thank you for all the fun times together in school and then after; and most of all, thanks for being such a good friend.

Me and the beautiful bride in 2009

Of course, this is not the end. I will visit you in Hong Kong in November 2011 and you said you will visit in August 2011. Keep in touch! Looking forward to your going away karaoke party and the weekend trip to Buffalo before you leave.

Love you lots! I WILL MISS YOU A LOT FION JEI JEI!!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Ohh Sandy! U are soo sweet.. I will miss U too..
    but don't worry, we definitely will keep in touch!!

    I love U too ;)
    Fion

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww this is so sweet!

    and to your below... i should've warned you about the fondue. we wasted 1/2 of it too. why didn't you tell me you were going?? lol

    m.

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha yeah should have warned me.
    We sort of ended up in front of beer bistro rather spontaneously, and at the moment i craved fondue.

    ReplyDelete