THANK YOU Mario Badescu for sending these wonderful wonderful mini samples of your wonderful wonderful products!!! I've been using the Drying lotion for the longest time and it had worked nicely because of the calamine and salicylic acid. Here's what they sent me:
1. Special Cucumber lion: this is a toner, i just don't like the yellow color.
2. Enzyme cleansing gel: It's a non foaming face wash, personally i prefer foaming ones, this one feels like theres nothing on my face.
3. Strawberry Face scrub: This one feels like the Laniege strawberry yogurt scrub, and it smells almost alike. It does remove a lot of dead skin as well.
4. Drying Mask: This stuff is really good, it dries really quickly and you are supposed to leave it on your skin for 20 minutes. The only thing i absolutely hate about this stuff is the smell! It smells horrible, it must be the sulfer since it's made with sulfer. However i do prefer sulfer over salicylic acid since it's more gentle for the skin.
5. Collagen Moisturizer SPF 15: This is a daytime moisturizer, it's pretty smooth i like it.
6. Hyaluronic Eye cream: This eye cream is a little too thick for me, but maybe it's because i used too much. A little goes a long way.
7. Drying cream: This is to be used after moisturizer and before makeup, but because i'm not very pale, it's difficult for me to blend into my skin so sometimes i'll use it at night.