My skin has been so try lately due to the harsh winter air and the suffocating heat inside my house does my skin no good either. Not to mention it's THAT time of the month, so obviously i will have a few breakouts. My mood is not pleasant.
So this is what it says on the website.
Sea Results Overnight Perfecting Peel (CAN)
1.3 fl oz/38 mL
A gentle, oil-free liquid peel that helps to resurface the skin and reveal a healthy glow with glycolic and salicylic acids
- Glycolic and salicylic acids help clarify tone, smooth texture and fine lines, leaving skin exceptionally vibrant
- AHAs and BHAs gently exfoliate the skin to help prevent clogged pores and minimize breakouts in acne-prone skin
- Vital nutrients derived from sea minerals and plant extracts help soften skin
- Restores balance to oily and dry areas for combination skin
|Salicylic Acid: Derived from white willow, salicylic acid is a naturally occurring beta hydroxy acid (BHA). It helps prevent clogged pores by slowing down the rate at which the skin sheds cells. Anti-inflammatory effects calm redness and help reduce pimples or razor burn.|
Glycolic Acid: Extracted from sugar cane, glycolic acid is one of the most naturally effective alpha hydroxy acids (AHAs). It rapidly exfoliates dead epidermal cells to diminish the appearance of fine lines and revitalize skin tone and texture.
Anti-Aging Marine Blend: A transformative trio of natural seaweed extracts proven to help skin resist and repair the visible signs of aging.
- Nori: Deep reddish algae sourced from Japan’s western shore; visibly firms skin that has lost elasticity, and reduces the appearance of surface lines
- Himanthalia: Brown grassy blades that thrive on the rocky coast of the northern British Isles; calms and soothes stressed skin
- Spirulina: Blue-green coils that flourish along balmy South Pacific shores; rich in nutrients known to boost cell immunity
I love the sound of that. I am in dire need of a good moisturizer to really hydrate and heal my skin when i sleep, so when i wake up, i can use something more simple. This is also said to help with hyper pigmentation, and that really is one of my biggest problems. I have uneven skin tones and sever hyper pigmentation in some areas, this is why i cannot leave the house without makeup even if i don't have any blemishes.
I've always love H2o products, it's just that some of their stuff is really expensive when you want to buy just that one thing. The last time i tried their Oasis kit, i was in love, but i'm always out to try new things and better things. That one really worked in hydrating my skin, but i need something that does more than hydrating, i need something that actually heals and make a difference. I really want to try this, but it's so difficult to find :(
I think only Sears sell H2o but they don't carry everything, mainly the old stuff. There is one in Eaton Center but it's so far for me having to travel down there. The price is $50 on the Canadian website, but shipping is expensive unless you spend over $100. Let me know if any of you tried this! I'm so head over heals for it!