Follow me darlings!

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Thank you!

I've recently been awarded a blog award by the beautiful Che AKA lovefemme, she has such an amazing blog! Thank you so so so much!!!!!



The Rules
Share the link to the person who gave you the award
Choose 3-5 blogs you would like to give the award to and link them as well
Leave a message on their blog to let them know

Guidelines:
1. Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to them in your post.
2. Tell us 7 things about yourself.

3. Award 15 recently discovered new bloggers.
4. Contact these bloggers and let them know they've received the award(s)


I'm quite a new blogger myself, so i don't know any particularly new bloggers here so i'm not quite sure who i can give the award to since all of whom i follow seem to have been here for agessssss and are crazy loaded with popularity. However, i can tell you 7 things about myself.

1. I have a dangerous love for candy and other sweet things. This months cravings are dried mango's.

2. I like to shop online rather than shopping in a store. They have a bigger selection, i just hate paying shipping fees and waiting for the item to arrive =p

3. I have an obsession with collecting cameras. So far i have 3 digital cameras, one SLR and one old school film camera. I still need a camcorder and a Polaroid camera, after that i think i will move on to collecting lenses.

4. My dream is to move to California and have a dream house by the beach.

5. I love Domo.

6. I have an unusual collection of pens.

7. I still have not tried BB cream yet!


4 comments:

  1. congrats on your blogging award :)

    i'm hosting a gold birdcage bangle giveaway! please come and check it out :)

    www.lisalovescoco.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrat for getting the award! Good Job for the great blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats!! You have a great blog here!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Domo too!! haha :) And a killer pen collection :p Mostly from when I was younger and in school :p

    You have to try a BB cream soon!! You'll love it :)

    ReplyDelete