Follow me darlings!

Friday, October 21, 2011

Back from Vacation

Hey sweet peas,

I just got back from my vacation from Hong Kong/Taiwan yesterday. I am so tired from jet lag. I have so many things to blog about from my trip and i have bought so many things i want to share. I miss you guys so much and i miss blogging so much as well, i had no internet in my 3 weeks that i were there so i have so many blogs to catch up on reading. Unpacking is such a hassle, i have no where to put everything haha, i hope to have some blogs up soon!

5 comments:

  1. Welcome back!! Hope you enjoyed your trip....can't wait to see all the pictures (i hope you took...:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back!!! Can't wait to see all the pictures you took and the haulssssss you did over these past 3 weeks!! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sandy welcome back! Can't wait to see your hauls and pictures from your trip. Unpacking is always a challenge when I get home from a trip XD.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to know you made it back safely Sandy! I look forward to your upcoming posts =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Unfortunately no Halloween plans for me =( I'm not very creative in those kinds of respects >.<

    ReplyDelete